- South Jakarta, Indonesia29 floor, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
What is it?
Strategic Operations is designed for outstanding fresh graduates and young professionals with less than 5 years of work experience who want to make a mark in the game industry. As part of Garena, Southeast Asia’s first and only global-leading games company, you will be working on strategic projects and game operations, such as monetization, marketing, and Esports, to tackle key issues and challenges. Depending on the company’s strategic priorities, you will be rotated to work on a variety of business challenges alongside our management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Direct exposure to strategic projects
- Mentorship and training with management team
- Competitive salary
Who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated individuals who are creative, adaptable and enjoy solving challenging problems in the game industry
- Passion: You possess the enthusiasm to explore uncharted territory and power through everything with an undying passion.
- Aptitude: You have what it takes to win the toughest battles. It’s second nature for you to pick up new skills and master them along the way.
- Drive: You face challenges and setbacks head-on and brave through the hardest battles to reach your goals.
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Outstanding fresh graduates from a top university or recent graduates with less than 5 years of working experience
- Strong analytical skills and able to work well with cross-functional skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen interest in the game industry
- Professional competency in both written and spoken Bahasa and English
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pacific Century Place 29F, SCBD Lot 10, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta Selatan 12190
- Computer Games
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.