- Biñan, Philippines
- Full time
- Provides Nutrition and Wellness services thru the application of the scince and nutrition in specific activities related to the accomplishment of marketing plans and realiziation of short and medium term optimum business growth.
- Participates in the formulation of plans and programs for the nutrition & wellness activities planning
- Initiates planning and monitoring of projects targets, budgets, health trends, and recommends appropriate action as they relate to the team's strategic thrusts
- Plans and conducts Nutrition and Wellness programs in different venues such as but not limited to offices, schools, and supermarkets
- Assists in developing orientation modules concerning nutritional facts and health benefits of Gardenia breads
- Assists in the research and development of new Gardenia products.
- Monitors the execution of nutrition and wellness projects assigned to him/her
- Monitors and ensures A&P expenses of the nutrition & wellness projects assigned to him/her within apporved budget
- Assists in gathering and analyzing constantly nutrition and health retnds/data and obtains additional data when necessary
- Conducts orientation/demo on the different application of uses of Gardenia bakery products
- Assists in the formulation and development of healthy eating plan using Gardenia bakery products
- Promotes nutrition and wellness among Gardenia employees and customers
- Prepares regular reports and submits to line manager based on agreed deadlines (such as but not limited to: Mancom report, project list report, brand performance, budget appropriation)
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time upon proper orientation and/or training.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian
- With experience in Culinary and Hospital setting
- Willing to travel and to work on Field
- Willing to render overtime if needed
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in LIIP Mamplasan Binan Laguna.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.