- Responsible for business and systems analysis in various functional areas.
- Responsible for web development, creating and maintenance of systems.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages, such as C++ and Java.
- Update and expand existing programs.
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors.
- Graduate of BS Compter Science or Computer Engineering or any related course;
- With 2-4 years of working experience in managing software development projects;
- Skilled in business and systems analysis in various functional areas;
- Knowledge of SQL database particularly MS SQL Server;
- In-depth knowledge of various programming platforms such as Net, VB;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.