Strategic Finance Supervisor
- Biñan, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the supervision of finance professionals.
- Oversees the collection and analysis of financial information for an organization.
- Monitors the creation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably a CPA
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in oracle system.
- At least two (2) years experience in the same position.
- Knowledgeable in Project/New Business Finance, Financial Analysis, Budget and Expense Analysis
- With excellent interpersonal skills
- With good communication skills (oral/written)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.