Talent Acquisition Staff
Gardenia Bakeries Phils., Inc.
- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- The Person will be responsible for the entire recruitment process.
Plan interview and selection process from end to end approach.
- Build strong relationship with applicants and hiring manager.
- Will also be responsible for attainment of the recruitment metrics, analytics, and reports
- Graduate of AB/BS major in Psychology or Behavioral Science
- With at least 2 years of experience in recruitment or talent acquisition roles, preferably coming from executive search or manufacturing companies
- Experience in mass hiring and corporate hiring
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to be assigned in Binan Laguna
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Biñan, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Food Production
- 1 opening
About Gardenia Bakeries Phils., Inc.
It is a multi-national company with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other countries in Asia. Gardenia Phils. began its operations in 1998 with a state-of-the-art bread factory rated as one of the most modern large-scale bread manufacturing facilities in the country.