- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible in defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining new software application in support to the achievement of business requirements and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions. And performs research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Education & Training
- Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT related course.
- Preferably with knowledge in Food Safety (cGMP, SSOP, SOP, Codex, HACCP), awareness in ISO and HALAL standards, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Programming language: VB6, VB.Net, C#, PHP, Android, JSON, Java
- Knowledge in Database Management System: Oracle DB and MS SQL
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android and iOS
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- With at least 3 years of solid knowledge and experience in software development
- Advance skill in configuring and supporting software applications.
- Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the software applications.
- Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Effective communications skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communicate on all levels of the organization.
- Meets or exceeds expectations on process turnaround for assigned tasks and follow ups, and issue resolution to closure.
- Can stand long hours of work even holidays, or on-call when the need arises.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.