- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
The Programmer II provides leadership, training, and professional development to Programmer assigned to their projects. He / She creates and maintains computer programs, program documentation, and operating instructions, performs leadership responsibilities in the development of reusable programming solutions, participates in the systems design process, and frequently assumes responsibility for project maintenance, major modifications, or development of systems.
Education & Training
Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Computer Engineering or any IT related course.
Preferably with knowledge in Food Safety (cGMP, SSOP, SOP, Codex, HACCP), awareness in ISO and HALAL standards, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge in Database Management System: Oracle DB and MS SQL
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Android and iOS
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Five years of experience with an RDBMS and SQL is required.
- Experience in the design and programming of computer applications in a team-oriented environment is required.
- One year of experience in leadership of programming staff is required.
- Experience with web and android development is preferred. Work experience in higher education is preferred.
- With at least 3-5 years of solid knowledge of programming experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining database tables, queries, and procedures is required.
- Proficiency in logical analysis and thinking creatively is required. The ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to information processed, stored, or accessed by the systems is required.
- Proficiency in understanding coding techniques, testing strategies, and application implementation is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
- Effort: Extended periods of time at a work station is required.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.