Non Trade Receivable Staff
- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Assists Accounts Receivable Analyst in salesmen shortages CLEAN UP.
- Locate where about of AWOL salesman with outstanding shortages.
- Assist Legal and HRD in collating supporting documents that may be needed during admin hearing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Accounting Finance related course
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate, knowlegable in MS Office applications, keen to details.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Applicants must be willing to work in LIIP, Mamplasan.
- Project based position for 6 months (only)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.