- Prepares daily manpower schedule for the assigned district
- Coordinates with the Assistant Sales Manager regarding overall activity of the district
- Assists the Assistant Sales Manager or Sales Supervisor in compliance with the company policies and goals such as GMP, HACCP, Exchange, Correct Change, Sales)
- College Graduate of any Business course, preferably Business or Marketing
- Knowledgeable in ISO and HACCP
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good communication skills
- With experience in route selling, account and management sales
- Required Skills: Driving, Computer Literate
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Metro Manila areas, but will report to the Laguna Plant in a given schedule.
- With driver's license
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.