Sales and Marketing Associate
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 days
- Recruiter responds
- 26% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Recreational Facilities / Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Solenad 3, Nuvali, Santa Rosa, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Marketing or Communication Arts.
- 1-2 yrs experience in the field of FMCG or Retail companies.
- Good Communication Skills
- Coordinates multiple marketing and promotional programs, to promote the sales Gandiva Archery as set out in the Annual Marketing Plan (e.g. advertising, websites, direct email/SMS, events/exhibits, and market research); prepares schedules and cost estimates; liaises with external vendors, graphic design dept, and other staff as required; monitors and evaluates responses to promotional programmes.
- Research opportunities for sales and market growth, gets leads for potential clients in selling archery as a sport to BPOs, schools, big corporations and the likes
- Assist in achieving the monthly targets by meeting target sales quotas
- Desire to assist with writing proposal and cost estimates, monitors development on all sales projects and proposals sent
- Researches, compiles and verifies background material for promotional material; drafts promotional copy for use in different marketing channels, including advertising, direct mail, Internet and e-mail.Respond to product inquiries to address immediate concerns of the customers via online, sms or phone calls
- Reports to immediate supervisor and Marketing Manager all concerns regarding the department
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in orders/requests.
- Work closely with management and colleagues - collaborative atmosphere
- Embrace multi-position training to apply product knowledge when communicating with clients
- Deadline driven.
Gandiva Archery is one of the pioneer archery brands in the Philippines. The company was established 2007 with the goal of promoting the sport in the country.
The company started advocating archery as a sport for everyone through many efforts, one by being able to work closely with the DepEd in providing equipment to schools.
Gandiva opened its first branch in 2009 at the SM Mall of Asia. It was the very first pro-shop to open in the Philippines that caters to everyone.
Today, Gandiva produces many archers and inspires them to take part in a sport that fosters focus, strength and discipline.