Video Editor | Avid Gamer
Game8 Global Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesJade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 18,000.00 / monthPHP18000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for reviewing, assembling, and editing the raw contents and producing the final content according to the outline, branding, and style of the company and the client.
- May also include editing the sound effects, voice overs, lighting, and/or subtitles of the contents.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all media files and templates for the projects are properly filed, uploaded, and secured in their respective folders.
- May be tasked to do extensive research for a project should the need arise.
- Edit materials on the basis of feedback from the client.
- Consult with internal team and client from production to post-production process
- Continuously brainstorm, conceptualize, and implement ideas for the improvement of the material
- Will regularly communicate and collaborate with other video editors under the supervision of the management and Game8 Global Inc's client.
- Must be an avid video gamer (must have finished at least 20-30 different games in various genres and platforms)
- Accepting gamers with no background in video editing but willing to be trained
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder
- With reliable laptop/PC unit for work-from-home setup
- With a strong internet connection
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Must have creative editing skills with innovative ideas
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Work from home set up and open to applicants outside Metro Manila
- Employees may visit Metro Manila 1 to 3 times a year to attend company events
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Creative Thinking
- User Research
- Video Compression
- Video Editing
- Communication Skills
- Digital Filmmaking
- Multimedia Arts
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jade Dr, San Antonio
- Online Publishing
- 1 opening
About Game8 Global Inc.
Game8 Global Inc. is a newly established company, and hiring started in October 2020. The company aims to provide sufficient and trustworthy information to all game enthusiasts worldwide. We offer walkthroughs for various games as a service by disseminating helpful articles, both updated and newly developed games, on one of Japan's top game guides and walkthrough sites, Game8 Inc. As Game8 Global Inc. is relatively new, we are still looking for avid gamers with content writing and/or video editing experience. We are highly interested in having unique, extremely motivated, and passionate individuals join the team. With a regularization rate of 85%, there's a high chance for promotion to higher positions depending on your work performance. If you have a fascination with games, are ecstatic about meeting people with a young and fresh vibe, eager to learn, and would like to be a part of our growing team, please send us your CV or apply here, and we'll be more than happy to welcome you!