Customer Service Engineer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 31% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 130 GPI Building Aurora Boulevard corner A. Lake St. San Juan City, San Juan, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Willing to do field work and physically fit
- Preferably with pleasing personality and good communication skills
- Preferably with Sales Background
- Willing to learn and be trained, organized, team player, creative & aggressive.
- Can work under pressure and with minimum or less supervision.
The Customer Support Engineer (CSE) is primarily responsible in maintaining all existing accounts by conducting monthly visit with the clients, maintaining good condition of the duplicators by conducting 100% Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS), and exceeding the customers' expectation and generate profitable sales as they meet the monthly sales target on consumables and spare parts. A CSE is given the responsibility to provide the holistic approach of the excellent after sales service to the clients.
GAKKEN (Philippines), INC. (GPI)was organized primarily to engage in the business of selling, marketing and acquiring goods and new technologies, specifically for the Philippine Printing Industry. This also includes setting up of in-house printing for private companies and government agencies to ensure quality and effectiveness of their printed forms requirements. We are also prepared to provide the equipment configuration for entrepreneurs who desire to engage in the unique and profitable quick print business.