Channel Development Manager
- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Channel Development Manager (CDM)is primarily responsible for building, nurturing and expanding the business relationship with the Company's accredited Channel Partners. S/he is responsible for achieving the sales profitability and dealership development objectives through closely monitoring and supervising sales activities and programs of the BDG. In coordination with the VP for Luzon Operations, s/he will provide sales strategies and initiatives both through selling and training. S/he will also provide relevant management information and will demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations and subordinates’ knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year course
- Preferably with at least 4 years of work experience in the same/related field
- With good leadership skills and can manage people effectively.
- Has the ability to motivate a team to achieve goals within timeframes
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Applications
- Willing to do fieldwork and travel extensively
- Must have a high aptitude in sales strategies/schemes
- With analytical skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Gakken (Philippines), Inc.
GAKKEN (Philippines), INC. (GPI)was organized primarily to engage in the business of selling, marketing and acquiring goods and new technologies, specifically for the Philippine Printing Industry. This also includes setting up of in-house printing for private companies and government agencies to ensure quality and effectiveness of their printed forms requirements. We are also prepared to provide the equipment configuration for entrepreneurs who desire to engage in the unique and profitable quick print business.