- Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
The Manufacturing Engineer plans and designs the manufacturing process by determining the work methods, the type of machines to be used, and the operation sequence for each part, sub-assembly, and final assembly of the product.
Actively involve in the implementation of Corporate-accepted methods such as Lean Manufacturing, 5S and in the development of new machines, tooling, equipment, methods and related technology.
Designs Layout and Material flow and handling to shorten the manufacturing cycle. The manufacturing cycle is the total time required for all the productive activity plus the non-productive delays involved in all the components of a product expressed as the time in manufacture for one unit of product.
Design, develop and troubleshoot processes using Six Sigma Principles.
Performs all time studies.
Monitors process rejects, performs root cause analysis, and recommend changes to improve process yield.
- BS Industrial Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering Graduate
- At least 3 years working experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Proactive and self-supervising
- Patient, flexible and open minded
- With experienced in Quality Management System
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Preferably with experienced in PDCA and DMAIC Concepts
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.