Futurism is seeking talented writers to join our team and help us grow our audience. We are a digital media startup that produces articles, videos, and infographics on all things science and tech. With more than 1.4 million followers on social media, your writing will receive a high level of exposure, having the potential to be seen by millions of people and be picked up by major media outlets.
We are currently seeking part-time workers. Candidates who prove themselves may have an opportunity to take on more responsibilities and advance as Futurism continues to grow and evolve.
- Write engaging and informative articles on recent science and tech news
- Generate original titles and story summaries for articulation on social media
- Locate engaging images and videos to accompany articles
- Conduct research to provide a comprehensive overview of topics covered
- Cite all sources/quotes/images using commonly accepted standards
If interested, please do following
Select one of the following articles and provide a 300 word write-up that summarizes the news. Be sure to use appropriate quotes and references where applicable. Also, come up with a unique and engaging title (ideal candidates will be able to submit four such articles on a daily basis).
- Able to work mornings EST;
- Fluent in written English;
- Able to work, at minimum, 4 hours a day 5 days a week;
- Must have a working knowledge of science/tech fields;
- Content Writing
- Blog Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.