Full Stack Software Developer
- Makati, Philippines1037 Teresa, Makati, 1207 Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 20,000.00 - PHP 25,000.00 / monthPHP200002500020000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Software Developer to join our team. You will be working with our Creative Directors and Technicians to develop and maintain high quality applications.
As a Software Developer, you’ll collaborate within the team to develop functional and creative applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Sometimes you will create applications that trigger physical objects (via sensors, on/off switches, shutters, or any harware) and can interface with social media and the cloud. Ultimately under our direction, you should be able to design and build the next generation applications, whether mobile, web, or desktop, that expand user experience.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the entire application lifecycle.
- Concept, design, test, release, and support.
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean codes.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Liaise with Product Development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
If you’re passionate about software development and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Qualifications are as follows:
- BS degree in Computer Science or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Software Developer.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market, or on web-based platform.
- In-depth knowledge of C# and PHP.
- Familiar with at least one mobile programming language like Java or Swift
- Familiar with the following:
- RESTful APIs.
- Camera APIs.
- TCP/IP networking applications.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter APIs.
- OOP design principles.
- Java desktop development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good problem solving attitude.
- Ability to:
- Design a UI is a plus.
- Perform in a team environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F Outbound Asia Building, 1037 Teresa Street, Bgy. Valenzuela, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
About Futureworks Inc.
Technology Developer for Interactive Applications. Maker of SPINSHOT360, an interactive 360 video booth that is making waves in the events industry. #spinshot360 #spinshot