CHEF DE PARTIE (CDP)
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, Taguig, Philippines
1. In charged for his section.
2. Willing to train subordinates.
3. Willing to undergo training as required the employer.
4. Maintains the established food standards.
5. Makes sure, that the recipes are updated and complete.
6. Follows the recipes.
7. In charge for cleanliness, hygiene/sanitation of his section.
8. Maintains a Recipe and Menu Book.
9. Makes suggestions to his superior on how to improve food
standards,costs,hygiene, and sanitation etc.
10. Observes the Clean as you Go Policy.
11. Sees to it, that leftover food are dealt properly with .
12. Observes the Company’s Code of Discipline at all times.
13. Willing to go on overtime if required.
14. Prepares if required staff evaluations.
15. Prepares if required Duty Roaster for his section with the Sous-Chef.
16. Might be assigned to other duties as required by the employer.