- The Center Supervisor in responsible for the day to day operations of the play center which covers the following sections: Play Area, Snack Bar and Restaurant Housekeeping and Maintenance and Party Operations.
- Hands-on supervisory role requires an active, engaged leader who can motivate and lead adiverse team, complete a broad range of tasks and develop positive relationships withcustomers and his/her team.
- Working in conjunction with other departments, this position will ensure the delivery of a high level of clean, safe, secure and well maintained facilities as well as execution of party functions and events.
- The Center Supervisor is also responsible for Sales and Profitability of the store.
- Ensures control measures are strictly implemented to maximize sales and net profits. He is responsible for the over-all development growth of the store.
- This position reports directly to the General Manager.
- At least 2-years of Managerial experience;
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong Leadership Skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Events Management
- Leadership skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.