Asset Management Specialist
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Receives new items and complete documentation to record the acquisition, including completing paperwork, assigning an identification number and attaching any necessary tags or labels.
- Processes item requests, fill out the appropriate forms and distribute the property.
- Keeps records of all borrowed items, including the date the item was removed and the date it should be returned.
- Check-ins borrowed property upon return and create reports of lost and damaged items.
- Manages the return of equipment and other items when employees leave the company or institution
- Conducts inventories of items and audit records to ensure accuracy.
- Investigates discrepancies. Inventory duties may be performed weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Must have excellent organization and record-keeping skills;
- Keen attention to details;
- Knowledge of database and inventory software is also required
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, 9th ave cor 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.