Marketing and Events Assistant
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, Taguig, Philippines
- Must have experience/exposure in events management and coordination, local store promotions, social media and/or digital marketing;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong coordination and organization skills, teamplayer
- Can do simple layouts and can edit Adobe layouts
Works alongside the Marketing Manager and/or General Manager in :
Tie- Ups and Promotions:
- Tasked to look and coordinate with different companies for possible strategic tie-up/partnerships
- Tasked to tie-up with Schools for Promotional Activities (School Fairs, Promos etc)
- Formulate Promos and evaluates its effectivity
- Handles all Activefun Deals (Coordinates with Deal Site, Ensure dissemination of information etc)
- Organize and implements all Activefun events (pre-event planning, coordination and preparation, event implementation and post-event)
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Prepares requirements for specialized parties (ex. Themed Parties, Customized Parties etc)
- Maintains a file/record of Activefun Entertainment Circle Members (Rates & Package of Talents and other Service Providers, Issues ID, Accreditation Documents and Contracts)
- Ensures availability of Party Brochures, Amenities/Supplies in the branches.
- Collects and Summarize Party Surveys
Group Tours and Field Trips:
- Handles Group Tours and Field Trips; Prepares Booking Form, Memo and coordinates with Operations
- Prepares Tour Operator’s Kits
- Maintains a Accreditation Files/Records of Tour Operators.
PR /Social Media / Website:
- Assists the Marketing Supervisor in coordinating with members of the press including bloggers, TV networks, publications etc.
- Assists in preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Assists in creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Prepares Materials for Regular Postings in Facebook and Instagram
- Answers Inquiries via Social Media
- Ensures that Website is always updated. Coordinates with IT/Web designer to upload Special Announcements and Photos of every event.
Fun Club Membership:
- Handles Activefun’s Loyalty Program or Fun Club, ensuring constant improvement and growth
- Ensures availability of Membership Cards and Giveaways and flyers in all branches
- Acquire new Partners to provide discount and other privileges to Fun club Members
- Ensures updated list of current members
Data Base Management:
- Ensures regular updating of Database in all branches. (Encoding on a Daily Basis)
- Maintains a “Master List” of all Data base.
- Conceptualizes New Merchandise Items; Source out Suppliers etc
- Ensure availability and inventory in all branches