Banquest Sales Account Executive
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Achievement of sales targets / quota.
- Build Sales by generating new clients to book catering services and corporate and social events. Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close.
- Sustains future revenues by nurturing existing customer relationships and ensuring high-level of client satisfaction.
- Handles Event Bookings and Coordinates with Operations to ensure profitability and smooth flow of the event.
- Develops and implements agreed upon sales plan which will meet company goals of expanding the customer base.
- Develops and compiles database of qualified leads through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Timely submission of proposals to clients.
- Banquet sales experience and background, an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills combined with a high level of initiative.
- Stamina and the ability to work under stress, good at thinking quickly and sorting out problems on the spot, and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
- Knowledge in banquet techniques including strong negotiation and closing skills
- Comfortable with site inspections and client presentations.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse environment focused on client and customer service and to build strong relationships with customers and staff.
- Creative skills (knowledge in Adobe/Photoshop) and Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) Proficient.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.