- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, Taguig, Philippines
- At least 2-years experience in all functions of Accounting and Finance of a Hotel or Restaurant, especially in the preparation of monthly Financial reports;
- Internal Audit experience is an advantage;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To have full oversight of the company’s day-to-day external and internal accounting and reporting functions, driving process improvements on the profitability of business.
- Research and analysis of accounting matter for the company.
- Setting bank accounting policy.
- Involvement in strategic initiatives of the Company involving accounting matters.
- Develop, implement and upgrade financial systems and controls.
- Driving process change to drive efficiencies in overall accounting, finance and business processes.
- Information and financial reports on a timely basis.
- Formulating and administering the monthly financial close and internal reporting process, creating efficiencies needed to move toward a shorter close period.
- Taking meetings with key investors as necessary on accounting matters.
- Monitoring cash flow, payables, and receivables.
- Sales Deposit (Cash and Checks)/Bank Reconciliation.
- Prepares Billing Statements.
- Audit of Credit Card Sales Monitoring and Collection.
- Schedule of payment to suppliers/ Aging of accounts payables.
- Reports to President on cash position on a weekly basis.
- Maintains books/ledgers.
- Submits monthly audited sales report to SM Accounting for rental computation.
- Interaction with senior executive officers of the company’s bank.
- Audits DTR report vis-a-vis timecards for accuracy for the payroll period.
- Monitors overtime charges of employees for proper documentation/authorization.
- Payment of premiums – SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig.
- Monitors salary deductions of employees – authorization to deduct forms on uniforms and other store accountabilities.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Monitors actual expenses vs. budget.
- Conducts with operations team actual month inventory count.
- Cost Accounting – prepares variance report on actual vs. Theoretical consumption for COGS.
- Audits Petty Cash Vouchers for replenishment.
- Audits payment requisitions and prepares check vouchers and payments (checks) ensuring complete and accurate documentation (Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Receiving Reports, Invoices / Delivery Receipts).
- Provide training to functional departments (Operations and Purchasing) on internal control activities to ensure a strong internal control environment.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and safeguards.
- Acts as annual external audit liaison and oversees external auditors.
- Presenting to the audit committee and EXCOM.
- Oversee BIR tax compliance; manage tax functions.
- Renewal of permits – Mayor’s/Business Permit
- Work closely with the internal legal department as well as outside legal counsel as necessary.