Director of Sales and Marketing
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Reports to the General Manager, establish policies and procedures for the Sales Department.
- Oversees and directs all aspects of the Sales Department’s activities.
- Responsibilities include
- overseeing the planning and development of promotional strategies and business plans;
- author, implements and oversees the sales and business plans,
- manages the sales team and report on the effectiveness of the plan.
- Solid sales and marketing background, hotel experience is required;
- Must have led a sales team;
- With proven sales track record.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.