- Respond quickly and efficiently to all on-going sales inquiries.
- Prepare proposals when necessary.
- Follow up on inquiries.
- Facilitate show rounds with potential clients.
- Promote facilities to existing clients.
- Coordinate all details relating to the event.
- Meet the monthly and annual sales target.
- Record the progress of inquiries.
- Keep efficient tracking system of all event paperwork.
- Up-keep of a client and agent database.
- Candidate must be a College graduate. Studies in Sales and Marketing fields are an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills combined with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse environment focused on client and customer services.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff.
- Stamina and ability to work under stress, good at thinking quickly and sorting out problems on the spot, and the ability to stay calm in a crisis.
- Comfortable with site inspections and client preparations.
- Creative skills, knowledge in Adobe / Photoshop; and Microsoft Windows, ie Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Proficient.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, 9th ave cor 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.