Tie- Ups and Promotions:
- Tasked to build strategic tie-up/partnerships in kid/family related brands/companies
- Tasked to tie-up with Schools for Promotional Activities (School Fairs, Promos etc)
- Formulate Promos and evaluates its effectivity
- Handles all Active Fun Deals (Coordinates with Deal Site, Ensure dissemination of information etc)
- Organize and implements all Active Fun events (pre-event planning, coordination and preparation, event implementation and post-event)
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
PR /Social Media / Website
- Deals with members of the press including bloggers, TV networks, publications etc.
- In charge of preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creates Marketing Campaigns and works with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Prepares Materials for Regular Postings in Facebook , Instagram and other Activefun Social Media Accounts
- Answers Inquiries via Social Media
- Ensures that Website is always updated. Coordinates with IT/Web designer to upload Special Announcements and Photos of every event.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Content Marketing
- Business Administration [Marketing]
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, 9th ave cor 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.