Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a performance-based analytically driven omnichannel solutions organization with operations in Kansas City, MO, Chennai, India and Manila, Philippines that puts culture and employees first. We are a rapidly growing global company, employing the best people, processes and proprietary technology to deliver groundbreaking solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams deliver breakthrough results. FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program, medical, dental and vision benefits, and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company.
Our Core Values:
Integrity - Do what’s right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work, Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one another, Humility, Make work personal
Our Mission: To create conditions within which people can thrive!
The Workforce Planner is responsible for monitoring both client required KPIs, call center activity, and resources on a real time basis ensuring service performance goals are consistently achieved. This position will work closely with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of staffing and scheduling and performance reporting.
- Primarily responsible for monitoring call center activity to ensure service level targets are achieved consistently through optimal utilization of resources.
- Supports account leaders with the scheduling of employees, productivity tracking, maintaining work schedules, coordination of off-phone activities, and approval of PTO, overtime and flexible time off.
- Manages the Workforce Management Tool or equivalent to optimize utilization of resources.
- A level of accountability in the achievement of service performance goals and client-specific performance guarantee targets rests with this position.
- Responsible for coordination, production, accuracy and timeliness, team and overall reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Helps coordinate telecommunication changes.
- Use historical call data, interval arrival patterns, average handle times, service level targets, Erlang tables, and other data as necessary to develop forecasts, staffing plans, and schedules that will ensure service level achievement at minimal cost
- Must have at least 1-3 years experience as a workforce planner in a BPO setting.
- Experience with IEX, CMS, Avaya, or Symposium and Blue Pumpkin an asset.
- Experienced in managing ILAM is required (Line Adherence Model).
- Ability to create reports in Excel and forecast results.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time.
- Previous Workforce Management experience is required.
- Advanced level MS Office Skill, CRM Tools like Avaya CMS, Salesforce and CRM (Plus but not required).
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave