- Design and implement new network solutions and/or improve the efficiency of current networks.
- Assist with escalation from the service desk on any complex issues.
- Manage all of the company infrastructure components including Google Workspace, Okta, Windows servers.
- Install, configure and support network equipment including routers, switches, Palo Alto firewalls, DNS and DHCP.
- Monitor computer and network systems.
- Configure and support AWS VPCs and connectivity between regions.
- Report network status to key stakeholders.
- Have a lot of fun…it's unavoidable.
- Work directly with and learn from the business, product, analytics and engineering leaders across the organization.
- Exhibit our core values: integrity, excellence, accountability and grace.
We are looking for a dedicated and mission-oriented Senior Network & System Engineer on our systems engineering team who will take care of the network and assist the service desk to resolve complex issues. You possess a unique skill of knowing Palo Alto firewalls, AWS networking and be very familiar with Windows and Linux Operating systems. You will work closely with the Engineering leaders. Creative problem-solving skills, strong technical background, proactive collaboration with teammates, and ability to iterate quickly and deliver value in our fast-paced, agile environment are.
- Over 5 years of Network and System Engineering experience.
- Experience working with Palo Alto Firewalls and GlobalProtect-
- Experience working with Windows servers, Active directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience working with Okta and Google Workspace.-
- Experience with a monitoring system, ideally Grafana.
- Experience working with AWS VPCs, transit gateways and BGP routing.
- Experience working with Cloud formation and SAM for deploying serverless solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix complex problems escalated by the service desk.
- Great communication skills to coordinate across business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Experience with and excitement for working on fast-paced, agile teams with startup DNA.
- Self-motivated, curious, and quick/continuous learner with a passion for innovation in data analytics/science.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home