Sales Development Representative
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for inbound & outbound prospecting, qualifying, and creating new sales opportunities within an online retail targeted territories. The sales development representative drives demand and qualified customers for Wayfair’s Professional products and solutions in a variety of ways, including research of target account business initiatives, challenges and upcoming purchases, email and calling activities into target customers. The sales development representative is accountable to meeting quarterly activity and success metrics
- Identify, develop and qualify new business opportunities with new prospects based on account needs, budget and authority in a timeframe in order to achieve and exceed quota.
- Generate opportunities from a list of target accounts within an assigned territory / region by calling direct on target accounts as well as responding to inbound calls.
- Generate enrollments and revenue through various channels whether its phone both inbound and outbound and emailing contacts from assigned tasks.
- Work jointly with the Training and Quality teams to develop a territory plan to meet and exceed the field sales quota.
- Quickly follow up on, qualify, and process inbound leads that come from website, events, trade shows, referrals, etc.
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification, and overall account specific activities in Salesforce on a comprehensive and timely basis.
- Make daily contact (email, call, social) to evaluate each lead’s goals, status in the buying process, and purchasing power; nurture leads to ensure they are fully aware of Wayfair’s capabilities, interested in consulting with one of sales professionals, & qualified opportunities
- Manage and build long lasting relationships with your clients.
- Preferably with some years of solid Business-to-Business Sales Experience (can be a combination of B2B and B2C)
- Very strong language and communication skills(written and verbal) and robust affinity to US culture/business/consumers
- Superior sales and negotiation skills
- High proficiency in communicating across several platforms. Must be able to form connections using their voice or with written messages, with less emphasis placed on face-to-face communication. A pleasant phone voice is an advantage.
- Must exhibit supreme oral expression and remarkable presentation skills; Highly articulate and eloquent
- Highly adaptable to dealing with various customer types; exceedingly conversational and inherently engaging; quick-witted
- Oral comprehension. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have keen attention to details; superb planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Must be highly confident and effective in talking, dealing, presenting, selling, negotiating with various job levels – from assistants, managers, to business owners and executives across different industries
- Must have grit or the strong sense of passion and perseverance
- Self-motivated, resilient and enthusiastic; Must have a personality and character that can prudently deal with rejection without letting it impact the ability to be successful and exceed own performance results
- Incentive and money-driven; gets the extra push and motivation through rewards, career enhancement and skills improvement opportunities
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- Superior web navigation and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task; talk & type & not get distracted
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Must demonstrate the ability to function effectively both independently and within a team/matrix
- Must demonstrate strong active listening and follow-up skills.
- Good to have an exposure in programs like with SalesForce.com or other customer relationship management software.
Stay Safe, Stay Home. Amidst the E/M/G community quarantine in Luzon, the entire FPS Manila Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.