Customer Intake Specialist - Healthcare
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 48,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0048,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Customer Intake Professionals take calls from Claimants who have passed through our Pre-Qualification screening. These professionals handle live inbound calls and ask a series of questions to confirm if we will be able to assist the Claimant. If so, the Customer Intake Professionals will navigate through a guided process to fill out the correct Social Security Disability application forms.
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is a government -un Disability Insurance program available to people that have worked and paid into the system. In order to be eligible for the benefit, the claimant must prove, through medical evidence, that they are unable to sustain work in the national economy for 12 months or more.
The Customer Intake Professionals position will speak with potential Clients who have passed our initial pre-qualification screening process and appear to be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance. The agents will ask a series of questions to the Claimant from our script-guide and enter answers that will populate in the application documents we send to the Social Security Administration. We will be working with individuals who have never applied, are in the middle of the process, or have been previously denied.
The application itself consists of three main components; the Claimant’s personal information, medical history, and work history. The key to the position is being focused and confident when speaking with Claimants so that we are able to get the most accurate and complete application info. Successful candidates need to be smart and have a desire to help people.
Salary package starts at 25K-28k/month + 20K Bonus Potential
*A salary assessment will be conducted to evaluate the most suitable offer based on your experience, skills, and current/previous pay.
- Minimum of 2 years Call Center experience with background on both and that supported clients in industries such as Medical Insurance, Healthcare, and General Insurance
- Strong English-language speaking skills, both reading from the script and unscripted
- Strong phone skills. Ability to speak clearly and confidently to the caller
- Ability to steer the conversation and not be overwhelmed or lose focus
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Has exposure to google docs and MS Office
- Has a great understanding of FPS’ core values
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center
Stay Safe, Stay Home. Amidst the enhanced community quarantine in Luzon, the entire FPS Manila Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Information Ordering
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.