- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 65,000.00 - 120,000.00 PHP / monthPHP65,000.00120,000.0065,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Reports Engineer will develop systems and standards for business reports. The role is an expert in data management and software engineering and is able to effectively coordinate the needs of multiple departments. Duties include creating reports in Periscopedata, Talend, Excel, and other tools from the FPS Data Warehouse based on the needs of end-users.
Performs data extraction, builds recurring and ad-hoc reports, and analysis; designs, develops, and implements customized tables, queries, and reports; gathers information about reporting needs, objectives, functions, features, and input/output requirements; manipulates data to create enhancements to existing reports; incorporates end-user requests and requirements to develop an enterprise reporting solution.
Coordinates with DBAs and Developers to create ETLs and normalize data for automated report distribution.
*A salary assessment will be conducted to evaluate the most suitable offer based on your experience, skills, and current/previous pay.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of related work experience in the BPO Industry, must have familiarity with operational /business metrics.
- High level of proficiency of MySQL, Talend, MS Excel & Visual Basic, Jaspersoft, and Crystal Reports
- Strong command over MS Exce;
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Skilled at maintaining multiple projects and reports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Visual Basic
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.