- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new performance-based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila, Philippines, and Chennai, India that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results. Our mission is to create an environment where our people THRIVE!
Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what’s right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work, Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one another, Humility, Make work personal
Our Mission: To create conditions within which people can thrive!
The Data Analyst will be responsible for sourcing, cleansing and interpreting data in order to generate ongoing reports that provide insights into the business needed to facilitate business decision
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment as well as managing reference tables, fixing referential errors in Ascentis (ATS) dimension tables and Periscope report alert.
- Compiling and Delivering Sales Programs Report
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems
- Assist with ad-hoc data queries with the business and communicate findings
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Classify manual reporting scenarios using excel that can be automated and design and implement within a system
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working with databases and API’s.
- Experience working with BI tools like: Power BI, Tableau).
- SQL, Python (Pandas) experience preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to perform statistical analysis
- Experience with business analytics software (Tableau or similar)
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to work with and mitigate imperfect and/or incomplete data
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.