- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our Team Manager will be responsible for managing our team of sales agents along with creating new strategies and process flows to maximize revenue from this channel. As a manager, you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser-focused and hands-on with your team. This role will report to the Director of Sales Development.
As a Team Manager, you will provide support, coaching, feedback, process improvement, performance management, and client management. The Team Manager holds the responsibility of supporting customers to qualify for business leads.
Our Team Manager will perform the following:
- Manage the hiring, development, and performance of the team
- Coach agents to successfully achieve their goals
- Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team
- Inspire others to deliver their best daily
- Work with peers to solve problems in creative ways
- With excellent questioning and listening skills
- With strong ability to build rapport
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges
- Perform supervisory audits as necessary
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a track record of accomplishment in sales, customer service function and technical support
- Minimum 2 years related team leadership/management experience in sales lob required
- Demonstrated understanding of call center environment and a deep disciplinary knowledge of customer service and sales
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels of the organization
- Must be a dependable, high energy, detail-oriented person.
- Demonstrated embrace of our Core Values
- Must be flexible with schedule and job duties
- Company drug screen and background check are required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Leadership skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.