- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our Team Manager will be responsible for managing our team of sales agents along with creating new strategies and process flows to maximize revenue from this channel. As a manager you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser focused and hands-on with your team. This role will report into the Director of Sales Development.
As a Team Manager, you will provide support, coaching, feedback, process improve, performance manage, and client manage the team. The team which holds a responsibility of supporting customers of qualify a business lead.
Our Team Manager will perform the following:
- Manage the hiring, development, and performance of the team.
- Coach agents to successful achievement their goals.
- Set team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of the team.
- Inspire others to deliver their best daily.
- Work with peers to solve problems in creative ways.
- Possess excellent questioning and listening skills.
- Have a strong ability to build rapport.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Perform supervisory audits as necessary.
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with a track record of accomplishment in sales, customer service function and technical support
- Minimum 2 years related team leadership/management experience in sales lob required
- Demonstrated understanding of call center environment and a deep disciplinary knowledge of customer service and sales
- Experience communicating effectively across all levels of the organization
- Must be a dependable, high energy, detail-oriented person.
- Demonstrated embrace of our Core Values
- Must be flexible with schedule and job duties
- Company drug screen and background check are required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Leadership skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.