Account Enrichment Lead
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Full Potential Solutions is looking for an Account Enrichment Lead to lead the management of customer and prospect data collection processes and tools. The candidate will play a key role in driving productivity and efficiency of the enrichment team by devising continuous improvements with the processes and tools utilized for enrichment. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate clearly. He/she must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy as well as proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems.
- Define, develop and document the customer segmentation definition of Equinix, and provide advisory support to enrichment analysts.
- Document and operationalize the enrichment process.
- Continuously evaluate existing tools and processes to propose solutions to improve or simplify outcomes.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the enrichment team including task prioritization, resource/equipment planning, and reporting.
- Ensure the enrichment team always delivers high quality work.
- Manage, track and report team operational performance metrics to ensure that individual/team goals are met. Helps prioritize tasks that comes to the team simultaneously.
- Assess business needs effectively to develop an enrichment attribute roadmap that will broaden the customer insights supported.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications within and beyond the functional track.
- Know the business environment well enough to identify and proactively include the correct stakeholders to consult in driving key enrichment decisions.
- Interacts regularly with senior management level stakeholders, and demonstrates value realized in the account enrichment process.
- Strong experience in collection processes of customer information and industry segments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a team.
- Strong knowledge and experience in multiple industry data vendors such as FACTSET, D&B Hoovers, Intricately, etc. as data collection source.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using BI and reporting tool is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Report Writing
- Microsoft / MS Office
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.