Sales Development Executive
- Pasig, Philippines, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / yearPHP40,000.0045,000.0040,000.00YEAR
- Full time
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new performance based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA with operations in Kansas City, MO and Makati that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results. Our mission is to create an environment where our people THRIVE!
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of: Integrity, Excellence, Accountability and Grace.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team! You will be taking ownership of Inside Sales activities and will be responsible for generating leads primarily through campaign development, cold calling, email prospecting and social networking for an email encryption company.
- Taking ownership of Inside Sales activities to provide a pipeline of pre-qualified and qualified opportunities
- Developing and working on self-generated leads and opportunities through campaign development, social-networking, cold calling, and email prospecting
- Gaining access to multiple key decision-makers in a prospective account to build a consensus on solutions
- Acting independently and as a team player in the overall successful execution of our sales strategy
- Manage and build long lasting relationships with your clients.
- Efficiently manage time to effectively generate revenue and accomplish the company goals
- Minimum of 2 years in college; or graduate of 2 years course or a 4 years course
- Must be of legal age to work in the Philippines; minimum of 18 years old
- Must have a total of 5 years minimum BPO experience not limited to the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in BPO for a Sales environment program (LOB example – B2B, Retention, Outbound & Technical support)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience doing leads generation work
- Minimum of 1 year doing account management
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- High energy and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas center Pasig city
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.