Data Analytics Senior Manager
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
FPS is looking for a Senior Manager who will lead our Data Analytics team. This person will help us discover the information hidden in vast amount of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products/services. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our services offered.
Continuously improves the business data analysis model, creates industry-leading performance through the leveraging of new and creative analysis techniques. Scopes, designs and implements machine-learning models to support business’s initiatives with a view of achieving overall objectives and targets.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build required statistical models to predict, optimize, and guide various aspects of our business based on available data.
- Data Mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Design, implement, and iterate through statistical experiments to incrementally maximize site margin while minimizing risk.
- Extract and consume data to analyze and produce robust advanced analytics models/outcomes.
- Conducts business due-diligence activities to identify led opportunities for transforming business.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clearer manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance. Supervising, Mentoring and Developing team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or other quantitative field.
- 7 years of experience in data science tools (Python, TensorFlow, NumPy, SciPy etc..)
- Good understanding of big data framework.
- Experience in some of these applications: Collaborative Filtering, Personalization, Consumer Segmentation, NLP, Text Analytics, Information Retrieval.
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Good Project management skills.
- Willing to work on a night shift.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.