BI Visualization Designer
- Pasig, Philippines, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Full Potential Solutions is looking for a Business Intelligence Visualization Designer to conceptualize and design a best-in-class, user-friendly and visually compelling business intelligence (BI) dashboard solution. The BI Designer will work with various functional teams to gather and translate business requirements into compelling design visualizations to generate and present valuable insights. This individual will play a fundamental role in building the company’s BI application user interface.
- Gather and document business requirements to deliver designs for a BI application user interface, dashboards, scorecards, and reports.
- Own the design stages from concept to final hand-off of BI dashboard proto-types to developers.
- Create visual sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, and user flows that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Create compelling proto-types of visual stories to effectively communicate meaningful narrative insights consistent with Equinix’s brand standards.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and key stakeholders.
- Research and advise data visualization design industry trends and best practices. Promote usability best practices and ensure the technical feasibility of user interface and BI dashboard designs.
- Assist in the planning project timeline and execute against deadlines with the ability to manage workstreams in an agile project environment.
- An available portfolio of Data Visualization projects completed to demonstrate experience and level of expertise in Data Visualization design.
- Minimum 7-years hand-on experience in BI user interface and dashboard design.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics from a top university.
- Hands-on experience in using data visualization tools. (i.e. SAS visual analytics, JMP, D3.js, OBIEE, Qlikview, Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau - preferred).
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated a success presenting designs in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action.
- Proficient knowledge of project management techniques (PMI, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Data Analysis
- SAS visual analytics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.