Change and Release Administrator
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Netsquare Building , 3rd Avenue Corner 28th St, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any IT/Computer related course.
- Has at least 2-years experience in a Change or Release Management in a corporate environment corporate environment.
- Ability to take ownership of the Change and Release management process and ensure it is maintained throughout the Release management process.
- Must have high-level negotiation skills.
- Preferably, has an ITIL Service Certification.
- Has exposure in hosting CAB Meetings.
- Has good customer service orientation.
- Articulate and can clearly express oneself.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule and be assigned in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
The Change and Release Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Responsible and accountable for the on-time delivery of all Change or Release Process outputs as defined in the release and change policy, process and procedure.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction as it relates to the delivery of change or release to agreed SLA.
- Set customer expectation for the delivery of ITIL Change or Release requirements using a variety of communication methods such as presentations, training, meetings and knowledge sessions.
- Provides process input and governs by coordinating and facilitating the delivery of all phases of the Change or Release lifecycle through the defined teams.
- Provides valued input into the definition and improvement of best practice for Change or Release management within Fujitsu.
- Provides input into process solutions that reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Keeps Change or Release Documentation current and in line with Fujitsu Change or Release best practice.
- Produces Post Release Reviews or Change Post Implementation.
- Reviews to identify improvements to process and procedure over time and documents same in the Customer Service Improvement Plan Actions to completion and closure of those internal and externally facing improvements documented.
- Acts as an escalation point for other Service roles to improve service/SLAs.
- Acts as a team player and may mentor to support and improve the skills of colleagues. Recognizing jobs well done.
- Provides Change or Release statistics as agreed within the contract to the customer and to internal measurements defined by management.
- Assists the senior staff, Team Manager and National manager in the delivery and improvement of services.
WeServ Systems International, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.) provides services to more than 40 Fujitsu accounts, primarily across Asia Pacific, North America, EMEA and Oceania. It is growing rapidly, expanding the scope and complexity of services offered. WeServ is a full service provider of sustainable, end-to-end business, IT infrastructure solutions and services. It has the proven capability to provide outsourced services on a global scale, having a long history and exceptional track record in infrastructure management, software and quality assurance services.