- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 21% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 hours ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Netsquare Building , 3rd Avenue Corner 28th St, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any IT/Computer related course.
- Has at least 2 years work relevant experience.
- Has a strong background with Network routers and switches.
- Must have an exposure with Enterprise solutions.
- Know-how with ITIL is a must.
- CISCO certification is an edge but not required.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule and be asigned in Bonifacio Global City.
The purpose of the role is to provide operational Network (WAN/LAN/IP TEL) Change management technical support to Infrastructure Services outsourced clients. The primary focus is on the overall management, control and optimisation of the customers production Network with a strong adherence to ITIL change management processes.
- Change Process
- Adhere to Change Management process across all customers.
- Actively seek opportunities of standardization and/or improvements across all customers. Process and/or technically driven.
- Accept ownership for assigned Standard and Non-standard Network changes / tasks.
- 95 changes and tasks completed before the planned end date.
- Attend CABs where network changes are up for review.
- Responsible for working with National Incident team and project group for integration of change and projects into standard support structure and architecture.
- Maintenance of Network documentation, diagrams and procedures.
- Maintain information within Configuration Management System, TNG, maintenance agreements, and Telco billing systems and other sources that may be appropriate to reflect change.
- 3rd level support after approval by TL.
- Provide recommendations for service upgrade or downgrades Adhoc
- Understand standard management architecture and actively identify and rectify non-conformance.
- Represent Network CHG and INC team at CFTs then report back into both teams any issues, actions or suggestions.
- Produce monthly Network report for the Infrastructure Services customers