Security Analyst | Network Security
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Netsquare Building , 3rd Avenue Corner 28th St, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any IT/Computer related course.
- At least 3 years of demonstrable industry experience in supporting two or more of the security technologies listed above.
- In depth knowledge of security related network and system infrastructures with a large multi-technology faceted organization
- Certifications key technology partners including (but not limited to) Check Point (IPS) and RSA.
- Experience with Vasco, Tipping Point, SourceFire, Websense proxy and/or Bluecoat proxy is desirable.
- Previous experience with network management is desirable.
- CISSP (Certified Information Security Systems Professional)
- ITIL certification is mandatory.
- Willing to work on a shifitng schedule and be assigned in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
The Security Analyst (Network Security) is responsible for the following:
- Providing technical security advice and guidance to the competency teams, service delivery managers and customer as needed
- Assist as part of the incident and problem management processes in the resolution of technical security related issues.
- Maintain awareness of trends in the development of Information Security. Maintain technical awareness of developments in system and network infrastructure.
- Raise / complete changes for the management of the security infrastructure including, but not limited to:
- New implementations
- Version upgrades
- Policy tuning
- Be involved in the management of security incidents - providing technical expertise and opinion as needed based on available information
- Check all security infrastructure servers are up to date with current content and signatures for the given technologies.
- Manage automation and monitoring scripts that check the above.
- Ensure all alerting is configured and working for the above.
- Check all policies are standardized across all customer environment (in accordance with vendor best practices)
- Work on problem cases as required to remediate repetitive issues
- Work with the support and vulnerability management teams to plan improvements etc.
- Work on developing reporting according to client and SLA requirements
- This role has an on-call component with appropriate allowances
WeServ Systems International, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.) provides services to more than 40 Fujitsu accounts, primarily across Asia Pacific, North America, EMEA and Oceania. It is growing rapidly, expanding the scope and complexity of services offered. WeServ is a full service provider of sustainable, end-to-end business, IT infrastructure solutions and services. It has the proven capability to provide outsourced services on a global scale, having a long history and exceptional track record in infrastructure management, software and quality assurance services.