- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Net Square Building 3rd Avenue corner 28th Street, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Has at least 2-years of work experience in Financial Analysis, Reporting, or General Accounting;
- Preferably with a CPA license;
- Knows any ERP accounting system, preferably SAP;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Can manage multiple clients and accounts;
- Okay with shifting schedule, mostly early morning shift;
- Okay to work on extended hours and work during holidays.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
Ensure the accuracy in the recording of revenues, expenses, accruals and adjustments for each project and in charge of preparing management reports highlighting key issues and variances to the different line and functional managers.
- Financial Analysis
Work cycle revolves around project accounting spanning analysis of financial statements and recording of revenue & costs relevant in performance assessment of projects.
- Reports and Monitoring
Prepares key management reports in line with Fixed Asset and Capital Expenditures as well as data maintenance in SAP for addition, depreciation, disposal and retirement of assets; Responsible in Monthly Inventory Reconciliation, ensure stock for Spares are manually adjusted for monthly movements before warehouse module is locked for the month and GR/IR clearing to ensure that all goods receipts/ invoice receipts stored temporarily are settled by doing clearing function.
WeServ Systems International, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.) provides services to more than 40 Fujitsu accounts, primarily across Asia Pacific, North America, EMEA and Oceania. It is growing rapidly, expanding the scope and complexity of services offered. WeServ is a full service provider of sustainable, end-to-end business, IT infrastructure solutions and services. It has the proven capability to provide outsourced services on a global scale, having a long history and exceptional track record in infrastructure management, software and quality assurance services.