Service Desk Agent
- 30 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 18 days
- Recruiter responds
- 56% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11th Flr Net Square Bldg. 3rd Ave. Cor 28th St. BGC, Taguig, Philippines
- With at least 1-year of experience in Technical & Helpdesk Support gained from ICT, BPO/Call Center or Shared Services environment;
- Have hands-on experience in Active directory, Microsoft OS, MS Exchange, ITIL know-how and Incident Management Processes;
- Able to handle Level 1 support for IT issues;
- Trained with ITIL V3;
- Can communicate well in calls and emails;
- Very good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent customer/client handling skills;
- A leader, and a team-player at the same time;
- With fun, proactive and can-do attitude;
- Okay with shifting schedule and extended work hours.
3 best things about the role:
Fujitsu Service Desk Division offers a structured career path for all its support agents. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will first get the opportunity to provide high-level customer service to our clients globally. You will be trained and exposed to globally competitive skills and tools such as call and email handling, incident management (ITIL standards) and standard service management software that will prepare you for bigger roles in the Infrastructure Division. Then, in 2 years or shorter, you can explore more Technical roles in Fujitsu.
In Fujitsu, you will work with IT professionals who are serious about their jobs but sometimes don't take themselves seriously. You will collaborate with fun colleagues and supportive mentors who will help you get along in our dynamic culture. You will enjoy your day-to-day work in the office as you deal with clients and business partners who are objective and encouraging.
If you want to grow and excel in Customer Support and Client Management and further develop your technical skills in Desktop Support, Microsoft OS, Active Directory and MS Exchange, then this job is for you! Fujitsu believes that possibilities are infinite and so are the challenges.
WeServ Systems International, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fujitsu Philippines, Inc.) provides services to more than 40 Fujitsu accounts, primarily across Asia Pacific, North America, EMEA and Oceania. It is growing rapidly, expanding the scope and complexity of services offered. WeServ is a full service provider of sustainable, end-to-end business, IT infrastructure solutions and services. It has the proven capability to provide outsourced services on a global scale, having a long history and exceptional track record in infrastructure management, software and quality assurance services.