Office | Admin Staff
- 200 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 34% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Manila, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Good knowledge of local legislations (Labour law, Accounting rules & Export/Import Shipment regulations).
- Resourceful and meticulous team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to handle multi-tasks.
- Experience in payroll administration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/ College Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking / Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in computer programs like MS word and excel
- Must be analytical, team player and results-oriented
- Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- With good command in English both oral & written
- Fresh graduate / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
As the Administrative Assistant, you will perform admin and office support activities for all departments and multiple supervisors and managers with utmost customer service skills. Your duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing among others.