- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 57% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Food Storage and Safety
- Vocational, College Level, or Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least 6-months experience in Pizza Making and handling pizza dough;
- Working experience from pizza establishments is an advantage;
- With pleasing personality and can communicate well;
- Easy to deal with & open-minded;
- Willing to undergo training;
- With good health condition;
- Presentable and with good interpersonal skills;
- With complete requirements (NSO, NBI, SSS, Brgy. Clearance, is an advantage).
- Makes and handles pizza dough.
- Provides customers with a quick and accurate service.
- Needs to produce orders to a consistently high standard and understand that quality control is vital.
- Maintains cleanliness and hygiene through the correct protective equipment in order to maintain our high standards.
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.