Research and Development Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
• Conducts research on literature of various ingredients necessary for product developments.
• Processes products for food tasting and develops process consistency.
• Collects data for analysis and submits final reports inclusive of product costing.
• Document Product and Process Specifications including proper handling and storage of products.
• Submits documents, memos for new product registrations if necessary.
• Conducts analyses of product returns and process rejects for improvement.
• Address concerns and requirements for new products and current product complaints.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or the equivalent.
• Must have at least two (2) years work experience in food industry or at least one (1) year experience in R&D work
• Must be a person of integrity, diligence, patience, and determination to fulfill obligations to the satisfaction of his/her customers
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge in Cause and Effect Analysis is advantageous
• Knowledge in product registration with pertinent government agencies is a plus factor
• Knowledge in the implementation or establishment of quality system like HACCP, GLP and GMP is important
• Must be computer literate
• Must be able to work with teams
• Must be good in oral and verbal communication
- Presentation Skills
- Operations Management
- Research and Development
- Quality Assurance
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Food Technology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.