HR Payroll Assistant
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Collect and analyze attendance records from the biometrics machine for all office personnel. Cross check against violations or deviations from prescribed standards.
- Accurately compute payroll for all corporate office personnel.
- Endorse deduction reports for SSS, Philhealth and HDMF to the Payroll Administrator for Service Personnel for consolidation.
- Endorses check requisitions for payments for BIR.
- Ensures that all BIR payments are transmitted on time.
- Prepares all benefit disbursements and endorses it to the Compensation and Benefits Unit Head for final approval.
- Explains payroll entries to staff and/or management as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Management course or has completed at least 6 units in Accounting;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint;
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all compensation related transactions;
- With keen attention to details;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to work across teams and across different levels;
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Encouraging working environment;
- Continuous learning and opportunity for development;
- Health and Wellness Programs.
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Industrial Psychology
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.