HR Payroll Assistant
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 months
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Management course or has completed at least 6 units in Accounting;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint;
- Able to maintain confidentiality in all compensation related transactions;
- With keen attention to details;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to work across teams and across different levels;
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Encouraging working environment;
- Continuous learning and opportunity for development;
- Health and Wellness Programs.
- Collect and analyze attendance records from the biometrics machine for all office personnel. Cross check against violations or deviations from prescribed standards.
- Accurately compute payroll for all corporate office personnel.
- Endorse deduction reports for SSS, Philhealth and HDMF to the Payroll Administrator for Service Personnel for consolidation.
- Endorses check requisitions for payments for BIR.
- Ensures that all BIR payments are transmitted on time.
- Prepares all benefit disbursements and endorses it to the Compensation and Benefits Unit Head for final approval.
- Explains payroll entries to staff and/or management as necessary.
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.