- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 95% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
Civil Engineering [Structural Engineering]
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- With License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly organized and keen to details
- With 2 years or more experience in the related field
- With work experience in a Food & Beverage industry is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
- With a Proactive and “Can-Do” attitude
- Full-time position available
- Considers construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Tests building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel for use in particular projects.
- Provides cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Performs or oversees surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Manages the repair, maintenance, and replacement of infrastructure.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.