- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Considers construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Tests building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel for use in particular projects.
- Provides cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Performs or oversees surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Manages the repair, maintenance, and replacement of infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- With License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Applications
- Highly organized and keen to details
- With 2 years or more experience in the related field
- With work experience in a Food & Beverage industry is an advantage
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City
- With a Proactive and “Can-Do” attitude
- Full-time position available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Civil Engineering [Structural Engineering]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, 68 Data St. Corner Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.