- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
- Supervises the overall functioning and day to day operations of the assigned store(s).
- Looks after the cleanliness and administrative needs of the store(s).
- Responsible in overseeing the service crews’ performance and attendance are according to the set standards.
- Guarantees correctness of the inventory, reports, tally sheets, and cash on hand made by the service crews. Ensures sufficient inventory is available.
- Ensures maximum profitability for his/her store.
- He or she is responsible for planning, managing profits and losses, cash handling at the store as well as collating daily sales and other necessary reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management or other related courses
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- With Leadership experience or background in Sales/Retail is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Business Management
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.