- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 18 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Philippines
Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management or other related courses
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- With Leadership experience or background in Sales/Retail is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Supervises the overall functioning and day to day operations of the assigned store(s).
- Looks after the cleanliness and administrative needs of the store(s).
- Responsible in overseeing the service crews’ performance and attendance are according to the set standards.
- Guarantees correctness of the inventory, reports, tally sheets, and cash on hand made by the service crews. Ensures sufficient inventory is available.
- Ensures maximum profitability for his/her store.
- He or she is responsible for planning, managing profits and losses, cash handling at the store as well as collating daily sales and other necessary reports.
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.