- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 17 days
- Recruiter responds
- 97% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Office Equipment Operation
Organizing and Planning
Document management system software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related courses.
- 1 to 2 years working experience in the related experience is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
- Average oral and written communication skills.
- With keen attention to details
- Counselling, Mentorship and Facilitation
- Effective presentation
- Ability to work across teams and across different levels
- Attends the concerns of lessors, franchisees and managing partners.
- Follow-ups letters and documents sent to lessors/franchisees.
- Monitors soon to open outlets and prepares all documents needed for the opening. Coordinates with leasing and pre op for the requirements.
- Coordinates also with finance dept. for the budget and payment of sec. deposit of soon to open outlets upon receiving.
- Updates and sends memo for soon to closed outlets and facilitates pull out.
- Closely coordinates with pre-operations.
- Assists and monitors documentation staff
- In charge of doing letters e.g. request for relocation, change concept, complaint, etc. until the approval of such request.
- Attends to other work assignment that may be assigned from time to time
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.