- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 98% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Office Equipment Operation
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Accountancy/Financial Management course or has completed at least 6 units in Accounting;
- With Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint;
- With at least 6 months working experience in the related field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Able to multi-task;
- Keen attention to details;
- With a Proactive and “Can do” attitude
- Willing to work in Quezon City;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare and ensure accurate financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Maintains financial records are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares financial management reports and ensures report deadlines are met.
- Establishes and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Monitors and supports taxation requirements.
- Prepares for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
- Evaluates and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Ensures integrity of financial data.
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.