- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare and ensure accurate financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Maintains financial records are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares financial management reports and ensures report deadlines are met.
- Establishes and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Resolves accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Continuous management and support of budget and forecast activities.
- Monitors and supports taxation requirements.
- Prepares for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
- Evaluates and advises on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Ensures integrity of financial data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Accountancy/Financial Management course or has completed at least 6 units in Accounting;
- With Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is an advantage;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint;
- With at least 6 months working experience in the related field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Able to multi-task;
- Keen attention to details;
- With a Proactive and “Can do” attitude
- Willing to work in Quezon City;
- Office Equipment Operation
- Report Writing
- MS Office
- Processing Information
- Financial Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.