- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- No. 68 Data St. Cor. Cordillera St. Brgy. Don Manuel, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Document management system software
Business Administration [Business Management]
Office Administration [Computer Secretarial]
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, email management, excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, stress management skills, and a strong ability to multi –task.
- Has the ability to deal with all levels in the organization in a fast-paced environment
- Knows how to correct and analyze information
- Keen to details
- With good employment record and credentials
- Open-minded and with high level of integrity and accountability
- Must have good negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- With a professional appearance
- With a “Proactive and Can Do” Attitude.
What to expect?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Encouraging working environment
- Continuous learning and opportunity for development
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Organizes internal and external discussions/communication for the CEO's office.
- Prioritizes completion of requests and makes quick decisions independently.
- Works with data, reports, and presentations with limited supervision.
- Shadows the CEO's work schedule, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Plans & manages Sr. Executive visits including schedules, logistics, meetings, etc.
- Quickly builds context on the engagement protocols and key contacts to allow a seamless delivery of responsibilities.
- Confidently communicates on engagements with all levels within the organization.
- Handles sensitive / confidential information in the CEO's office at the highest level of maturity and integrity.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Our Fruitful History Banking on the trend of healthy living in the Philippines, Fruitas Group of Companies opened its first store Fruitas Fresh From Babot’s Farm on February 1, 2002 at SM Manila. Nobody expected that a single beverage stand offering fresh fruit shakes could flourish into a thriving business of more than 800 profitable stores nationwide. Our Refreshing Products and Services FGC is a customer and service oriented company that boasts of wide logistics nationwide. Customer concerns are addressed promptly, and we have open communications with our business partners and personnel. These are practices that ensure the maintenance of quality of our stores in every aspect including service training, operations, and product standardization. Since its establishment, FGC has expanded into a handful of store concepts namely Buko ni Fruitas, Juice Avenue, Black Pearl, TheMangoFarm, Fruitas Ice Candy, Yes Yes Yo!, Tea-rex, Friends Fries, Buko Loco, House of Desserts, De Original Jamaican Pattie and Juice Bar, 7107 Halo Halo Islands and La Petite Parisienne. All of which are serving fresh and natural food and beverages. Our persistent marketing and advertising efforts coupled with our ever-innovative retail and business development guarantee that our products are at the top of mind of consumers. Vision and Mission We will be as Big as the Creator would allow us to be. Our journey to Bigness shall be anchored on the path of Integrity, Hardwork, Passion, Compassion, and Education. Giving Back FGC owes its success to the Filipino community who patronized our products throughout the years.As a way of providing equal opportunities, we have also trained and employed deaf and mute people to become our stores’ service crew.